il blogatore!

El blogador was taken. :(

Thursday, November 01, 2007

More Halloween Shenanigans

Take a look at our pumpkins this year. As you can see from this first picture (thanks to Cody for labeling it so hauntingly!), I carved a haunted house with a moon and clouds, Kyra carved a scary zombie, and Cody carved a ghoul in a graveyard.


Here are some shots with me, my pumpkin and one of our cats, Pipi. Being that she is a black cat and her name is short for the Italian word for bat (pipistrello), Halloween is really Pipi's time to shine but she definitely looks like she's not in the Halloween mood in these pictures. Maybe it's because I was trying to point to my pumpkin and thus inadvertently put her in a sleeper hold. (Hey Liggett kids, remember this taunt: "Sleeper hold, sleeper hold, no one gets out of the sleeper hold.")



Here's beautiful Kyra showing off her beautiful pumpkin.


Here is Cody and pumpkin. I think he was a skeleton for Halloween.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM , Blogger Mandi said...

    I love the pumpkin pictures. Brad is definitely a better blogger than Kyra.!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home