il blogatore!

El blogador was taken. :(

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Home Improvement (ARRRUUUHHGGGHHH!!!)

And, no, I don't mean the hit comedy series that ran from 1991-99. I'm just really excited today that our home remodeling project is nearing completion. Our tile in the basement will be finished tomorrow and carpet will go in early next week. We are even replacing the carpet upstairs so we don't have to look at Paul Finster's gatorade stains anymore. We also had our upstairs bathroom tiled, which turned out to be a bit of a challenge, as we had to go a full 24 hours with no toilet in the house. Luckily, we live close to a Maverick gas station. Also, I won't say (for me and Cody, at least) that our storm drain right outside the downstairs entrance didn't come in handy . . .

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

    Hey! Great news about the basement. Good luck emerging from finals hell.

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Jason said...

    I dun dun dun dun dun dun ARRRRRuggggggggh uh. Is Paul banished from your home now that the new carpet is in? I can't wait to see the place. I hope you took good footage of it to make a before and after video to post on the blog.

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dude wats with u i NEED E-MAILS PLZ i love u guys bye

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home