il blogatore!

El blogador was taken. :(

Friday, June 06, 2008

cum laude

My final law school grades are in, and I must say I'm honored. No, really, I officially graduated with honors, or cum laude, for all you Latinophones out there. I got a 3.4 in professional responsibility, a 3.7 in business associations and a 4.0 (whoo hoo!) in domestic mediation, bumping me up to a 3.47 overall.

The funny thing was that there was a letter from the Dean of the law school that came with my grades, wherein the Dean congratulated me for graduating "with honors" from the law school. The letter honestly had "with honors" surrounded by quotation marks, as if I'm going to get a subsequent letter that says, "remember when we told you that you were graduating 'with honors'? That was just a hilarious joke that we here at the administration pull from time to time. You really graduated at the bottom of your class."

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    I love it! Your post made me laugh. And I miss you guys a ton!

     
  • At 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Brad, I am so proud of you! Congratulations! Its a good thing else how would you have lived with Kyra, knowing she graduated cum laude? Love ya!

     
  • At 1:03 PM , Blogger Cody Heffner said...

    hey "brad", glad to see you "did well" at your "law school". i hope you "study hard" for the "bar exam" and "do well" on that too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home